After you check out, you’ll get an automatic confirmation email. That email will contain a link to “book your session.” Then here’s what you can expect.
For 1:1 coaching sessions:
- You’ll choose a date and time for your upcoming coaching call. Our coaches have time slots available throughout working and evening hours so that you’ll be able to find one that works best with your schedule.
- You’ll fill out a (typically quick) pre-session questionnaire. That will help your coach to get up to speed on you and your personal situation so the two of you can hit the ground running from the very start of your call.
- When it’s time for your session, your coach will call you at the phone number you provided (or log in for your video call, if you booked a Full Financial Plan or Investment Review Package and chose that option).
- After the call, your coach will follow up with action steps, any deliverables they owe you, and resources to help you implement their advice.
- If your coaching experience includes more than one session, they’ll also send a link to book your next call.
For small-group sessions and workshops:
- You’ll register for an upcoming date and time via Zoom.
- Once registered, you’ll get an automated email (and reminders) from Zoom with all the joining info.
- If you miss your workshop, you’ll get a link to register for a new date and time.