What’s a money membership?
Designed to get more money in the hands of women+, our money membership helps you invest sooner, save smarter, and earn more in one place.
Included in your money membership:
- Banking services with a new Ellevest debit card that earns members up to 5% cash back at select merchants plus the ability to roundup your spare change into an Ellevest Save account¹
- Personalized investing that is goals based
- Retirement planning that is personalized based on your gender, education level, age, and more. and retirement
- Free workshops and courses to help you reach your financial goals
- Bite-sized daily content that covers topics such as how investing works, how to ask for the raise at work, how to support women owned businesses.
- Access to discounted 1:1 money and career coaching sessions
¹Ellevest’s banking services, the Ellevest Save and Spend accounts, are provided by Coastal Community Bank (“Coastal”), Member FDIC. Ellevest Debit Card is issued by Coastal Community Bank, pursuant to license by Mastercard International. Your Ellevest Save and Spend account deposits will be insured to the regulatory limits by the FDIC.
Funds held in your Ellevest investment accounts are not FDIC‐insured, not guaranteed by Coastal, and may lose value. Ellevest does not guarantee investment performance. Investing entails risk, including the possible loss of principal, and there is no assurance that the investment will provide positive performance over any period of time.
If you opt in to the Roundup Program for debit card purchases, each settled (i.e. fully completed) purchase transaction made with your Ellevest Debit Card will be rounded up to the nearest whole U.S. dollar. The Roundup amount will be transferred from your Ellevest Spend account to your Ellevest Save account. ATM withdrawals and transactions in whole US dollars, e.g. $20.00 are excluded from the Roundup program.