Yes! If you previously rolled over a 401(k) into either a Rollover IRA or a Rollover Roth IRA - you can transfer that account to Ellevest. Please select Traditional IRA as your IRA type if you have a Rollover IRA, and select Roth IRA as as your IRA type if you have a Rollover Roth IRA.
Articles in this section
- Can I roll over a 401(k) or 403(b) that has both pre and post-tax funds?
- Are there fees for a 401(k) or 403(b) rollover?
- How does a rollover work?
- What types of Rollovers does Ellevest support?
- What is the rollover process?
- How can I find out the status of my 401(k) or 403(b) rollover?
- How do I know what type of retirement account I have?
- If I have a “Rollover IRA” or a “Rollover Roth IRA”- can I transfer that account to Ellevest?
- Can I transfer multiple IRAs?
- How much can I contribute to my IRA?