Yes! If you previously rolled over a 401(k) into either a Rollover IRA or a Rollover Roth IRA - you can transfer that account to Ellevest. Please select Traditional IRA as your IRA type if you have a Rollover IRA, and select Roth IRA as as your IRA type if you have a Rollover Roth IRA.
Articles in this section
- What types of Rollovers does Ellevest support?
- What is the rollover process?
- How can I find out the status of my 401(k) or 403(b) rollover?
- How do I know what type of retirement account I have?
- If I have a “Rollover IRA” or a “Rollover Roth IRA”- can I transfer that account to Ellevest?
- Can I transfer multiple IRAs?
- How much can I contribute to my IRA?
- How to Find Your Investment Fees in your 401(k)/403(b)
- What instructions do I need to call my 401(k)/403(b) provider?
- How does the ACATS transfer work for IRAs?