When you initiate an IRA transfer into your Ellevest Digital, Premium or membership account, we ask you to estimate the balance. We use this information to create your recommended portfolio and factor it into your retirement forecast. Estimates are fine, but the more accurate you can be, the better.
Articles in this section
- Can I roll over a 401(k) or 403(b) that has both pre and post-tax funds?
- Are there fees for a 401(k) or 403(b) rollover?
- How does a rollover work?
- What types of Rollovers does Ellevest support?
- What is the rollover process?
- How can I find out the status of my 401(k) or 403(b) rollover?
- How do I know what type of retirement account I have?
- If I have a “Rollover IRA” or a “Rollover Roth IRA”- can I transfer that account to Ellevest?
- Can I transfer multiple IRAs?
- How much can I contribute to my IRA?