If Ellevest were to go out of business or were to be acquired by another company, you would maintain complete control over your Ellevest Digital, Premium, or membership assets held by Folio, a SEC registered broker dealer that provides custody related services to clients within the Program. You would be free to add or withdraw money from your Folio account at any time.
Articles in this section
- How can I invite a friend to join Ellevest?
- Why isn’t 100% of my Ellevest Impact Investment Portfolio in impact funds?
- Can I switch my service while I’m on a promotional offer?
- Are there any other costs associated with my Ellevest account?
- How is an ETF different from a mutual fund?
- What types of Investment accounts are offered by Ellevest with my membership?
- What is Folio?
- What is the Wrap Fee Program that I read about in the Ellevest membership/client agreement documents?
- How do Ellevest and Folio work together?
- Why does gender matter?