All assets in your Ellevest Digital, Premium & membership portfolio are held by Folio Investments, Inc. an SEC-registered broker-dealer and custodian. As the custodian, Folio safeguards the securities and cash in your account.
Articles in this section
- Can I pick the stocks in my Ellevest portfolio?
- How can I invite a friend to join Ellevest?
- Why isn’t 100% of my Ellevest Impact Investment Portfolio in impact funds?
- Can I switch my service while I’m on a promotional offer?
- Are there any other costs associated with my Ellevest account?
- How is an ETF different from a mutual fund?
- What types of Investment accounts are offered by Ellevest with my membership?
- What is Folio?
- What is the Wrap Fee Program that I read about in the Ellevest membership/client agreement documents?
- How do Ellevest and Folio work together?