Ellevest helps you achieve your personal financial goals, not outperform the markets or an industry benchmark. We believe that it is more important to tell you how you’re doing against your goals than against market performance.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a beneficiary to my Ellevest Investment account?
- How can I transfer money between my goals?
- When will my tax documents be available?
- What is Two-Factor Authentication?
- How does the Emergency Fund goal work?
- Where do I find more information on the funds that Ellevest has selected?
- How can I get my Ellevest account approved by my employer’s compliance team?
- How do I switch services?
- How can I adjust my portfolio?
- How can I participate in shareholder voting or voluntary actions for the securities in my Ellevest portfolio?