Rebalancing is making buy and sell transactions to bring your portfolio back in line with your target portfolio. At Ellevest Digital/Premium/membership, we rebalance only when your portfolio has drifted meaningfully from your target portfolio, due to market fluctuations, or to invest cashflows such as your monthly deposits and/or dividend distributions. We may also rebalance your portfolio as our recommended asset allocations change over time.
Articles in this section
- When will my tax documents be available?
- How do I add a beneficiary to my Ellevest Investment account?
- How can I transfer money between my goals?
- What is Two-Factor Authentication?
- How does the Emergency Fund goal work?
- Where do I find more information on the funds that Ellevest has selected?
- How can I get my Ellevest account approved by my employer’s compliance team?
- How can I adjust my portfolio?
- How can I participate in shareholder voting or voluntary actions for the securities in my Ellevest portfolio?
- Where can I view my Ellevest tax forms and monthly statements?