When you are ready to open your Ellevest membership account and fund your individual goals, your money and investments will be held in one or more types of accounts. Currently, you can open individual accounts (aka a taxable investment account) as well as retirement accounts (traditional, Roth, and SEP IRAs).
Articles in this section
- Can I pick the stocks in my Ellevest portfolio?
- How can I invite a friend to join Ellevest?
- Why isn’t 100% of my Ellevest Impact Investment Portfolio in impact funds?
- Can I switch my service while I’m on a promotional offer?
- Are there any other costs associated with my Ellevest account?
- How is an ETF different from a mutual fund?
- What types of Investment accounts are offered by Ellevest with my membership?
- What is Folio?
- What is the Wrap Fee Program that I read about in the Ellevest membership/client agreement documents?
- How do Ellevest and Folio work together?