Yes! If your 401(k) or 403(b) has both Roth and traditional funds, you can roll over that account to Ellevest Digital, Premium or membership. When you call your current provider, you’ll need to ask for two checks: one for the balance of your account with traditional funds and one for the balance of your account with Roth funds. The traditional 401(k)/403(b) balance will be rolled over to your Ellevest traditional IRA, and the Roth 401(k)/403(b) balance will be rolled over to your Ellevest Roth IRA.
Articles in this section
- How to Find Your Investment Fees in your 401(k)/403(b)
- What instructions do I need to call my 401(k)/403(b) provider?
- How does the ACATS transfer work for IRAs?
- What are the benefits of an ACATS Transfer?
- How much can I contribute to my IRA?
- What if my current IRA provider doesn’t support electronic transfers?
- Can I make deposits to my Ellevest IRA while the transfer is in process?
- How do I add a beneficiary to my IRA account?
- What happens if I entered the wrong information for my IRA transfer?
- If I have a “Rollover IRA” or a “Rollover Roth IRA”- can I transfer that account to Ellevest?