Yes, you can roll over multiple 401(k)s or 403(b)s to your Ellevest IRAs, as long as the plan you’re rolling over isn’t sponsored by your current employer. You’ll go through the 401(k)/403(b) process for each rollover.
Articles in this section
- What types of Rollovers does Ellevest support?
- What is the rollover process?
- How can I find out the status of my 401(k) or 403(b) rollover?
- How do I know what type of retirement account I have?
- If I have a “Rollover IRA” or a “Rollover Roth IRA”- can I transfer that account to Ellevest?
- Can I transfer multiple IRAs?
- How much can I contribute to my IRA?
- How to Find Your Investment Fees in your 401(k)/403(b)
- What instructions do I need to call my 401(k)/403(b) provider?
- How does the ACATS transfer work for IRAs?