After you’ve called your current provider to initiate your rollover, you can check the status of your rollover by viewing the “Transactions” tab on your Retirement goal. When we receive your check, the status of your rollover will be marked as “complete.” We’ll also send you an email to let you know once we complete your rollover!
Articles in this section
- Can I roll over a 401(k) or 403(b) that has both pre and post-tax funds?
- Are there fees for a 401(k) or 403(b) rollover?
- How does a rollover work?
- What types of Rollovers does Ellevest support?
- What is the rollover process?
- How can I find out the status of my 401(k) or 403(b) rollover?
- How do I know what type of retirement account I have?
- If I have a “Rollover IRA” or a “Rollover Roth IRA”- can I transfer that account to Ellevest?
- Can I transfer multiple IRAs?
- How much can I contribute to my IRA?