We won’t charge you any additional fees for rolling your 401(k) or 403(b) to an IRA at Ellevest Digital/Premium/membership, and there are no tax consequences associated with a direct rollover. However, you may incur fees from your current provider for closing your account, so we recommend discussing potential fees with your current provider.
Articles in this section
- What types of Rollovers does Ellevest support?
- What is the rollover process?
- How can I find out the status of my 401(k) or 403(b) rollover?
- How do I know what type of retirement account I have?
- If I have a “Rollover IRA” or a “Rollover Roth IRA”- can I transfer that account to Ellevest?
- Can I transfer multiple IRAs?
- How much can I contribute to my IRA?
- How to Find Your Investment Fees in your 401(k)/403(b)
- What instructions do I need to call my 401(k)/403(b) provider?
- How does the ACATS transfer work for IRAs?